Embassy of the Kingdom of the Netherlands in Trinidad and Tobago
Currently in the spotlights
|Address||69-71 Edward Street Port of Spain Trinidad and Tobago|
(+1) 868 625 12 10
24 hours a day, 7 days a week
March 21, 2017 Ambassador Jules Bijl of the Kingdom of the Netherlands, meets with students representing the Netherlands at the 20th Annual Model United Nations Assembly, organised by the Rotary Club of Central Port of Spain.
March 17, 2017 Dutch universities and higher professional education institutions (hogescholen) together offer some 1,400 international study programmes and courses, making the Netherlands an attractive destination for students from all over the world.
- 15 maart 2017 Tweede Kamer Verkiezing Stemmen in drie stappen / 15 March 2017 Parliamentary Elections Voting from abroad in three steps
- The Netherlands Helps Developing Countries Digitalize Trade
- Chocoa Conference the Netherlands
- Prince's Day (Prinsjesdag) in the Netherlands, the state opening of Parliament,
- Response Dutch PM Rutte on first results criminal investigation MH17