Embassy of the Kingdom of the Netherlands in Trinidad and Tobago
Currently in the spotlights
|Address||69-71 Edward Street Port of Spain Trinidad and Tobago|
(+1-868) 625-1210 Ambassador's Office:
Ext. 0 217202
Register when staying abroad
June 17, 2015 Globally, 800 million people suffer from hunger and two billion from malnutrition. Another two billion suffer from ‘hidden hunger’: micronutrient deficiency resulting from unbalanced diets. We need inclusive and sustainable agricultural and horticultural development in order to improve food and nutrition security.
June 15, 2015 Every year on the 1st of June, Dutch Lady and its distributor, J Astaphans & Co Ltd. Celebrate World Milk Day in Grand fashion. Dutch Lady claims World Milk Day in the Commonwealth of Dominica and they are the only milk brand and company that celebrates World Milk Day in Dominica. This year Astaphans has helped emphasize the Dutch Lady message of the Goodness of Milk and the process from Grass to Glass.
- CITIZENS OF TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO DO NOT REQUIRE A SCHENGEN VISA
- Staat van de Europese Unie: op weg naar een democratische en concurrerende Unie voor alle burgers
- HNLMS Zeeland Visits Port of Spain
- European Film Festival Movietowne Trinidad and Tobago 06-19 May 2015
- Global Conference on CyberSpace 2015 (GCCS2015)